About the EDC
The Prince George’s County Economic Development Corporation provides business services that help attract, retain, and expand businesses, create high-quality jobs, and expand Prince George’s County’s commercial tax base. EDC’s mission of business attraction and expansion is accomplished through our main business lines, including Business Development, Small Business Services, Prince George's County Accelerator Program, International Business Development, Workforce Services, and Marketing/Communications.
- Site selection and permit assistance
- EDI Fund, assistance with Enterprise Zone Tax Credits and other state/local incentives
- Small business incubator program
- Business forums
- B2B networking opportunities
- Quarterly meetings for senior business executives in target industry sectors
- Training the County workforce for existing and emerging jobs
- Providing business services, training and financing to small, minority and women-owned businesses
- Marketing and promoting the County as a regional and global premier business location
- International business missions, seminars and other events
If you are looking to start, relocate or expand in Prince George’s County, we're your resource. EDC staff can help you navigate the process for businesses by providing economic and industry data, site location assistance, and state and local incentive information. We bring together key parties in the public and private sectors to spur and accelerate economic growth in the County and Maryland as a whole. In addition, EDC provides the training, business development assistance and other resources to help your business.
To find out more about EDC’s services, visit our Business Development, Small Business or other sections of our website. In addition, feel free to contact us today.