The Africa Trade Office Collaborative Business Partnerships
We are proud to partner with the following exceptional businesses and organizations to leverage your Return on Investment (ROI), and to provide business linkages for domestic based companies seeking to benefit from mutual trade with Africa.
- The U.S. Small Business Administration (“SBA”): The SAB was created to aid, counsel, assist and protect the interests of small business concerns, to preserve free competitive enterprise and to maintain and strengthen the overall economy of the nation. The SBA helps Americans start, build and grow businesses. The SBA plays vital role in administering ATO federal grants.
- Maryland Department of Business and Economic Development (“DBED”): DBED stimulates private investment and creates jobs by attracting new businesses, encouraging the expansion and retention of existing companies, and providing workforce training and financial assistance to Maryland companies. The Department promotes the State's many economic advantages and markets local products and services at home and abroad to spur economic development and international investment, trade and tourism.
- World Trade Center Institute (“WTCI”): WTCI is the largest international business network in the mid-Atlantic region. WTCI service includes exclusive international events, business network connections, global intelligence briefs, international visitor management, and international travel packages and more.
- The Corporate Council for Africa (“CCA”): Established in 1993, CCA is at the forefront of strengthening and facilitating the commercial relationship between the United States and the African continent. CCA works closely with governments, multilateral groups and business to improve the African continent's trade and investment climate, and to raise the profile of Africa in the US business community.
- Leon H. Sullivan Foundation: Promotes the political, entrepreneurial and intellectual leadership of the African Diaspora and friends of Africa, and to advocate on behalf of Africa and the world’s vulnerable people.
- Alexander & Clever PA: As a full service law firm, Alexander & Cleaver engages in a broad business, regulatory and litigation practice. Our experienced non-lawyer professionals provide state and federal lobbying, government relations, marketing and procurement services to a diverse clientele.
- African Business Owners Forum, Inc. (“ABOFI”): An African business owner’s organization that is committed to advancing and protecting the interest of African-owned businesses, promoting trade and investment opportunities among members and providing an avenue for stronger networking among members.