Expanding Your Business in Prince George’s County
As you may be aware, Prince George’s County Maryland is a fantastic place to operate your business. However, expanding that business can sometimes be quite complicated. That is why the EDC is here to help. We appreciate your business’s investment in our community, and we wish to help you grow. Each of our team members is ready to offer the time, energy and resources to help to expand your business.
In addition to the direct services and resources we provide, we also host monthly events geared toward helping operate, thrive and grow your business in the County.
Ways the Prince George’s County EDC Can Help
We are pleased to offer a full range of services to Prince George’s County-based companies, and we would welcome the opportunity to work with you. Here are some ways the PGCEDC can assist you with expanding your business:
- Business Development - From securing commercial office or retail space to possible special incentives to help your business grow, we can help.
- International Business - Looking to do business in foreign nations? Our international trade specialists can help you make vital connections and provide key resources.
- Small Business Services - Helping small businesses is what we do best. We can connect you to various resources from training to legal services to help you grow your business.
- Technology Incubator - Need to secure office space for the first time with other amenities such as a live receptionist or printed services? Our Technology Incubator may the perfect solution for you.
- Workforce Services - Need local talent to staff your business in the county? Let our Workforce Services Counselors help you find the right resources to help your company grow.
- Procurement Outreach - PGCEDC hosts regular procurement outreach events where we invite purchasers from government and large commercial organizations to our offices for informational sessions on how you can do business with their organizations.
- Training & Development - We offer access to a variety of training and development opportunities -- both internally and through partners -- to help your business grow.
To learn more about expanding your business, click the contact us button below to speak with one of our business development specialists.