The Prince George’s County Economic Development Corporation (EDC) and many of its partners have teamed up to call on major employers in Prince George’s County to introduce each firm’s leadership to the programs and services available to them through the EDC. Since the program started in 2004, the EDC has reached out to over 1000 county firms and successfully called on over 700 of them, not counting repeat visits. The purposes of the meeting(s) are as follows:
- Establish single point of contact for the firm within the EDC for individual follow up.
- Begin a dialogue leading to establishing a long-term working relationship with the firm.
- Identify any specific needs, challenges or opportunities within the firm that may be addressed by either the Prince George’s County Economic Development Corporation or one or more of its partners.
- Review public/quasi-public business assistance programs, including, but not necessarily limited to:
- Employee Recruitment and Training Assistance
- Business Financing Assistance
- Procurement Assistance
- Business Expansion Assistance
All information exchanged during the meeting is held in the strictest confidence. For further information or to schedule a visit at your place of business, contact:
Larry Hentz, Business Development Specialist
Phone: 301-586-4617 or Email