TAC Selection Criteria
The Prince George’s County Technology Assistance Center is a facility offering office space and business services to technology companies who wish to be located in a vibrant region with a top ranked research university and federal laboratories.
Criteria for acceptance into the Technology Assistance Center include, but not limited to:
- Early stage or transitioning technology companies that are developing a product or service with or without proprietary technology
- Must have a business plan that includes actual financial history and five year projected financials.
- Must demonstrate company’s ability to financially operate the company for a minimum of six months
- Must provide company economic benefit growth projections and how incubator occupancy will contribute to achieving short and long term business objectives
- Must provide certificate of incorporation and certificate of good standing with the State of Maryland
- Must provide acceptable personal and trade references
- Must have acceptable credit profile
- Must be willing to consider Prince George’s County location after graduation from incubator
- License Agreement must be guaranteed by a principal of the company
Special consideration will be given to:
- Out-of-County firms looking for a first home from which to grow
- First-time, foreign entrants into US market
- Minority/woman owned firms
For more information about the PGCEDC TAC Incubator please contact us.